Friday, November 7, 2008

My Floss Tag From Wendy Jo Arrived


Wendy Jo sent me this lovely Floss Tag but DH forgot to give it to me until Thursday. He's in the dog house but I'm really happy with my first ever floss tag and all the goodies she sent me.

The back has my name a some cut little bees. Love bees.

My picture is not very good but Wendy Jo sent two package of needle (really needed),three GAST in red, green & white just perfect for ornaments, 28 count putty linen, Christmas fat quarter to make ornies, last but not least a little scissor pouch. It's the red an holly checked item on the right, just the right size small scissors.





Thank you Wendy Jo,
Sorry I was so late posting.. DH is sorry too.
Shay

1 comment:

WendyJo said...

Glad it arrived safe and sound and that you like it Shay. I really enjoyed stitching it for you and shopping as well.