Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas ornament exchange from Clare!

I was out all day Christmas shopping & came home to find a box sitting on my dining room table. It looked like it had been in the wars, all battered & bent. Luckily the goodies inside were all OK and intact. Check it out!


A wonderful exchange from Clare...thank you Clare! I love the Santa fridge magnet. We have a bit of a collection here (magnets not Santas). I don't know the designer or any details about the ornament so Clare might have to fill us in but it's gorgeous & all ready for me to get the tree up. There's a wonderful advent calendar card which isn't in the pic plus Clare sent me some Chrissie coloured threads, fabric, stickers & a piece of silver opalescent lugana. I'm very lucky.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Alison, that is Four Friends, a freebie by The Drawn Thread

Carol said...

Actually - I got that wrong... it is Four Fat Friends :-)

Clare said...

Glad it arrived safely - and that you like it all - it was a fun exchange to do!

Clare