Wednesday, December 17, 2008

One Week to Christmas Eve...

It is only one week now until Christmas Eve and five (or six) ornaments still have not been received.

One stitcher is away on travels until February, so it is not certain as to whether or not her ornament has been received.

I am concerned as I set the mailing date very early to make sure everyone got their ornament before the holiday. However, the best laid plans often fail too...

Please be assured that it is my sincerest desire for each and every stitcher in the Christmas Ornament Exchange to receive an ornament - before Christmas....

I have one angel stitcher lined up already, and I will angel stitch too...

If you have received your ornament and simply have not told us, please let me know. Some I simply cannot get out by Christmas as they need to go overseas. Please be assured I am concentrating hard right now on getting everyone an ornament...

Happy Holidays to all... email me with any questions ;-) Or if you want to be an angel stitcher...
Carol

1 comment:

Paula C. said...

I mailed my ornament out on November 17th and I have know idea how long it would have taken to get where it was going but I am worried. At what point do I send a replacement?