Wednesday, February 4, 2009

LK Exchange Received!!!

I received a most wonderful package from Deanne today. Thank you so much for everything!!! I really love my pin keep and all of the goodies you sent. I have been collecting purple fabrics lately so it is really funny that you sent one to me. It is very pretty and I am excited to find something to stitch on it. This package came at a time when I really needed a good thing so Thank you very much for making my day =) I apologize for not having the beautiful post card in the photo. It made such a light that it was hard to see everything else but I do love the post card. Those are something that I also collect. I am very happy to have participated in this exchange.

1 comment:

stitchenmylifeaway said...

What a neat pinkeep and purple fab. Congrats on you exchange
Shay