Monday, February 9, 2009

My valentines exchange...



...arrived...and it´s a perfect exchange...it came from Jennifer W.  and she stitched a wonderful Sweetheart tree heart and made it into a pillow...and I love it, I love all Sweetheart Tree charts but don´t like to stitch them that much, so isn´t that perfect;-)) I also got wonderful goodies, Jennifer read my blog very careful;-)) There are heart buttons, chocolate already gone;-((, beads, ribbon, a wonderful fabric with strawberries and a piece of soap which is smeeeeelllling.....I always buy soaps whenever I get the chance to do so, but I never got one which smells so intensive, I would love to go and buy more;-)))

Jennifer, thanks so much for a wonderful exchange;-))

Gaby

2 comments:

Nelapx said...

guaoooo i love...

caerbannog said...

I'm happy to hear that you like it! ~Jennifer