Sunday, February 22, 2009

NEW EXCHANGE

Hi Everybody,

I don't know how starting a new exchange works (so please forgive my ignorance) but I am getting a little gittery that there haven't been any new exchanges posted. There aren't many outstanding and with the Biscornu exchange that will only leave one left. I think I am addicted!!!!!!! I love these exchanges .... the stitching, making up (something I had never done before joining this group), the selecting of little items that you think your partner may like, even the......... OMG I had better get a move on as I have to post in a couple of days feeling!!!!!!

I know that everybody who organises these wonderful exchanges have busy lives and that they give up their time and energy to do this and I really do appreciate it... but I needed to let you know that I may be starting withdrawal - LOL LOL LOL!

Hugs

Caroline

6 comments:

Carol said...

Caroline, I will ask the moderators if any of them want to start a new exchange soon

Caroline said...

Hi Carol,

Thanks a million... I just love this board. I love all the exchanges and getting to know people from around the world.

Hugs

Caroline

Margaret said...

I'm with you Caroline! The Valentine exchange was only my second, but I'm hooked! Getting to know folks from around the world is wonderful and I am SO inspired by everyone's wonderful work!

Margaret in NE FL

Caroline said...

Hi Margaret...

Hope you get this post.... I know, everyones work is amazing.... I have seen such beautiful items that really do inspire.

I live in the UK so getting to know people from all around the globe is a real bonus too. Sorry for showing my ignorance, but where are you... NE could me the Netherlands and FL could mean Florida (to me anyway - LOL) so I am totally confused!

Hugs

Caroline

Einschies stitching blog said...

I also look around a lot lately;-)) I thought there was a easter basket exchange arranged but couldn´t find it anymore...well I have very very less easter stitching pieces so i would love to join an easter exchange;-))

Gaby

Margaret said...

Hi Caroline! I'm in Northeast Florida, about 60 miles south of Jacksonville, about 30 miles west of St. Augustine and about 60 east of Gainesville. Pretty centrally located! If you get a chance check out my blog - it's not fantastic, but I include many of my blessed Grandmother's recipes along with some examples of not so great stitching!