Sunday, February 1, 2009

Received my Valentine Exchange


I received a lovely Valentine Floss Ring from Laura.


It was waiting for me at the post office when we returned from out of town on Saturday. I’m sure it was here during the week but we don’t have anyone to pick up our mail when we go away so we have to have the PO hold it for us. It’s an XOXOX Design and makes a darling floss holder. Laura says it is her first but she stitched it one over and beaded the edge like a pro.





She included a skein of Kreinik over dyed floss, a roll of valentine ribbon, a heart sucker and the cutes note cards.


Thank you, Laura I love it all.


Shay

2 comments:

Dragonflymystic said...

YAY Shay! Glad you have recieved it :) and liked it :)
The start of your collection :) (2nd ring :) )Laura

stitchenmylifeaway said...

Laura,
I couldn't find your email to thank you personally. I really am going to start a collection now.
Thanks
Shay