Sunday, February 1, 2009

Thanks!

I wanted to say thanks to all of you who have been my exchange partner over the past eight months or so. I have been a little lax in posting pictures of the exchanges that I have received. I have an illness that makes most days rather difficult for me. I try to work up enough energy to post my thanks, but most days I find it difficult to make it through the day. I home educate my children and most of my "energy" is used working with them. I find stitching to be of great comfort and these exchanges make my day. Thank you to all of you for making me smile and please know that while I may not say it, your packages are greatly appreciated!



Amy Varnell-Miller

1 comment:

stitchenmylifeaway said...

Amy,
Thank you for saying what I would if I could say it that well. I appreciate all the partners that have stitched for me in the exchanges. I have love every exchange I have received and hope to participate in may more.
Shay