Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Valentine Exchange

My Valentine Exchange has arrived, and it came all the way from Sandra in Barbados. Thank you so much Sandra.
This first pic shows the beautiful pillow Sandra stitched for me. Isn't it lovely.
It now hangs in pride of place in my bedroom.
The next pic shows the crochet doily that Sandra made for me.
How beautiful! Sandra read on my blog that I was learning to crochet (very slowly!) so she took the time to make this for me. Hopefully one day I will be this good.
The last pic shows the whole package I received.
Sandra also included 3 skeins of floss, a year planner and a keyring.
I am blown away by how thoughtful Sandra was and how generous.
Thank you once again.
Sadie x

1 comment:

stitchenmylifeaway said...

What a beautiful pillow. Lucky you Sadie, your very own crocheted doily. Good luck on learning I enjoy corchet. Great exchange gifties.
Shay