Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day Thank you and apology

Hello everyone

Firstly I want to thank Chris for a really beautiful Valentines exchange. I sent her an email this morning with an apology as well. When my wonderful package arrived I sent Chris an email from my new Apple i Phone. I was emailing from the phone rather than my computer as I was doing all my catch ups from the hospital where I was waiting while my hubby had a kidney stone operation. Unfortunately I did not find out until recently that my phone had not been set up properly to send emails. Hubby has fixed it now but I wasn’t sure who had received my emails and who hadn’t. Unfortunately one of eth ones that did not reach it's desitination was to Chris (and another to Carol as I have since found out). Anyway, I just wanted to pop on and say how much I just LOVE everything Chris sent me. What a beautiful gift!!!! The stitching is gorgeous and the Heart box was just beautiful. I will post to the group with a pic very soon. My camera is out of batteries at the moment and I haven’t had a chance to get new ones. This stupid camera seems to go through batteries so fast!!!

Thanks again!!

No comments: