Monday, March 2, 2009

Biscornu received


I've just sent Gabi a longer email and I'll post more photos and details on my blog so I don't take too much bandwidth here, but here is the fabulous exchange piece and goodies I received. I won't find words to describe how beautiful the biscornu is... fantastic colors, beautiful handwork... an absolute fav' of mine! I will keep it on my living-room table so that my guest can admire it... it is so original! Oh, I just love it.

Opening my package felt like browsing through a treasure chest... Gabi sent me two pieces of fabric, colorful metal rings, a skein of Australian threads, a lavender soap bar and not one but two charts from my wishlist!!

Gabi, one more THANK YOU from me... and a huge smile!! I hope to have you as my partner in a forthcoming exchange so I can spoil you in return :)

anna
http://annas-this-and-that.blogspot.com/

No comments: