Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Stunning Winter Quaker From Gabi

My first exchange while in my new house came from Gabi, and what an amazing exchange piece it is; feast your eyes on this gorgeous Scissor Pocket:


Winter Quaker Exchange
Scissor Pocket
Received from Gabi

Fabric: Belfast Linen ~ Country Cream
Threads: Threadwork ~ Blue Navy

Are you drooling? :D I am speechless; this is beautifully stitched and finished! It just astounds me and I am so very grateful to Gabi for all the time she spent creating this. The pattern is by Barbara Bernard who designed it to honor the 10th anniversary of the Loudoun Sampler Guild; Gabi did however make a few minor changes. She also treated me to some very nice extras: A wonderful pair of stork scissor, a bag of decorative buttons, and some great braided trim.

Winter Quaker Exchange from Gabi

Thank you again Gabi for the wonderful exchange!

MarieP

Blog: Creative Thread

No comments: