Thursday, March 26, 2009

Winter Quaker Exchange


Hi All,


Today my postie also brought with him my Winter Quaker Exchange.......... It is fantastic..... Cari made a wonderful scissor fob - stitched one over one, with beautiful blue silks... it is so beautiful. Cari has also been wonderfully generous.... She attached a wonderfully matching pair of scissors to the fob and they look like they were made to go together. She obviously blogged me too and found that I have been hankering for the Polly Wolly Doodle chart by La Da Da Designs, which she sent me.... along with the the speciality threads to stitch it. So very very kind. But before I go.... Cari, I need to know what the filling in the fob is.... it is heavy yet not bulky... just what is needed for a scissor fob! Come on Cari, share your secret!


Hugs and a great big thank you.


Caroline