Friday, April 3, 2009

Turtle came to the finish ..

note express, a long night note .. mail came ... busy ... get my biscornut and mail art ..
Edgar .... thanks ... Edgar .... thanks ... God bless his hands ... my quaker is spectacular .. as it comes .. from all that came in the mail do not stop drooling ... Now thanks to you, gave me permission to send my mail art on plastic envelope.
Tracy ... Ladies of mail were all the wonderful things .. I love the blue and ...
the night you to write more details ... Both can be quiet ...

and THANK YOU from my heart


and thank god everything was locked up because they got an email from the office and stole computer equipment and a lot of mail ...

pd. biscornut my second and went back the number is EE019954477VE and is more beautiful than the first ...

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I am glad it arrived I was really worried that it was lost xx