Friday, April 24, 2009

Woodland Exchange Arrived



Hi Everybody,

Just want to share the wonderful exchange that I received from Nic yesterday. She stitched a bourse (I didn't know these existed until one arrived in the package Nic sent yesterday)... it is a wonderful bowl/bag/ornament.

The finish is wonderful and the stitching is just beautiful. Nic also sent some pretty quilting fabric (I am starting to quilt), some beautiful buttons and a lovely woodland (quakerish) chart.
Nic obviously took to time to read by blog and to get to know my likes... the whole package was fantastic, but the Bourse is just simply BEAUTIFUL.
Thank you Nic.
I have posted a pic of the exchange but I had to post a close up of Nics beautiful stitching.
Hugs
Caroline




1 comment:

Nic said...

I'm so pleased you like the exchange - I had a lot of fun putting it together!