Saturday, June 20, 2009

Well don't I feel silly....

I got an email from Carol today asking if I had received my Just Nan exchange, because I had not posted to the blog. Ooops! Yes, I DID get a lovely package from Gabi. She sent a biscornu, a pattern, and some fabric, along with a lovely card.(I can't convince Blogger not to rotate this picture....there is a non-rotated one in my Flickr account, and also in my blog in my June 8 entry -- although the one in my own blog got the side chopped off. ::sigh:: Can't win.....)

I really enjoyed this exchange!! Thank you so much, Gabi!!

2 comments:

Zeb said...

Ooohhh I see Love & Roses, but what is the design used for the biscornu? Pretty pretty ^__^

Einschies stitching blog said...

Well I am silly too because I´be seen it on Erins blog it arrived already and then never came back to look here;-((

Sorry Carol...

Happy stitching,
Gaby