Monday, July 20, 2009

Christmas In July From Verona

If it were not for the postman it certainly would not feel like Christmas; it is much too hot for that!

I received a beautiful ornament from Verona in the Christmas in July exchange. She selected a LHN design titled, Holly and Berries.

This is such a wonderful ornament that Verona stitched and finished perfectly. I love the silver bells dangling from the ribbon! I was also treated to a new pair of scissors, an array of ribbon, some adorable winter buttons and a little photo key chain.

Christmas In July
Designer: LHN
Design: Holly & Berries
Stitched by: Verona

How lucky am I? I can hardly wait until Christmas when I will be able to hang this beautiful ornament on our tree. Thank you so much Verona for this very special exchange!

No comments: