Saturday, October 17, 2009

Halloween Exchange From Edgar

My Halloween Exchange from Edgar arrived on Tuesday and I am STILL smiling from ear to ear. I was so excited to see Edgar's name on the return address label, I love his work and have longed to have something stitched by him. Here is what I had the good fortune of receiving:


2009 HOE Halloween Exchange from Edgar

  • Trix Or Treat by BBD
  • 28ct BOF Sandpiper
  • WDW & Gentle Art threads

A beautiful pinkeep with an amazing collection of fun Halloween treats. Could I be any happier? Absolutely not. I truly love this exchange and cannot thank you enough Edgar!

2 comments:

Zeb said...

Absolutely gorgeous! =)
Edgar always stitches some awesome designs too, and the extras look great!

Sharlotte said...

The stitched piece is beautiful! So great of him to think of sending an easel for it.The extras are great too. Looks like you've got some baking to do! :o)