Monday, October 19, 2009

Pink Exchange from Sharlotte

I just received a lovely pink exchange from Sharlotte. She stitched me a lingerie bag! I promise photos in a few days. My father in law is dying with Stage 4 cancer. We are flying off now to go say goodbye to him, but I will post a photo as soon as I get back!

I hope to mail my exchange out tomorrow morning on the way to the airport - otherwise will mail from FL - will make sure to post here in the blog as soon as it is off. I won't be late with it.

~ Carol

1 comment:

Sharlotte said...

I'm glad that you recieved your exchange.If it's more convenient for you, I can post a picture for you. I'd just have to post it on HOE II is all. I truly wouldn't mind. I am so sorry for your husband and you and your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you.