Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas ornament from Cindy

All the way from NY to deep-frozen Norway, here is the lovely Blackbird Designs ornament Cindy sent me. I liked it since first seeing the chart but hadn't stitched it yet, so I was happy to receive it :)
The finishing is just perfect, with a hard piece inside giving it a nice stiffness...
Not sure what happened to the hanger though - how could the elastic material break in transport, because it looks like this is what happened? Don't worry, Cindy, I will get something nice to cover the place I will sew it back together. A nice bead in a matching color, I think.
Thank you so much, Cindy! Have a great new year!


PS. I just LOVE the card, Cindy... the colors are so 'me'!

2 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...

I feel so bad that the hanger broke, it is cording. I sent it in perfect condition. I am so sorry. I am glad you like it. I sent it back in November.

anna s. said...

I have no doubts you sent it perfect, Cindy! As I wrote earlier, I will fix it and it will look just perfect! Thanks again!