Thursday, February 11, 2010

Red for Your Heart Exchange



Hi Everybody,

Just posting to let you know that today I received a wonderful exchange from Gabi. She sent a fantastic book (project carrier) so that I may take my stitching wherever I go safely. It is designed and made by Gabi herself and the stitching was done on hand dyed fabric that she dyed too. She also included a lovely pair of stork scissors and two skeins of ThreadWorks floss. Gabi, I am totally amazed by your beautiful stitching and wonderful creation and would like to say a huge thank for for being so thoughtful and kind.

Hugs

Caroline

3 comments:

Gabi said...

Thank you so much for your nice words Caroline. But the stitching itself is not designed by me. It's from Aurelle, a French designer.

Caroline said...

Hi Gabi,

Sorry.... I meant that the project holder was made to your own design!!!! I should have made myself clearer!

It is beautiful made and I do love it.

Hugs

Caroline

Despina said...

Very pretty!!