Monday, March 29, 2010

It's Here!

The postal service here has lately been erratic, and several things have gone missing en route to me. Unfortunately, one was my Sew Red for Your Heart Exchange :o( However, Karen D very speedily stitched another, and put together another super package and it arrived on Friday.

You probably can't feel it, but the extravagant ribbon is red velvet - very nice!


Opening it up, you can see the goodies - a stitched floss tag with some floss drops (my first!), a fat quarter of finishing fabbie, two red heart buttons, Carrie's Creations thread and my fave DMC Color Variations colour.

And just look at the design - the little spools of thread as a band in the sampler - and finished by a cute heart eyelet!

Thank you Karen, for a great exchange, and thanks too to Jill who organised it all beautifully.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Nic I am so glad you like it! And very glad that this package made it there. It was a very fun stitch ans i am sure will be making one for myself.

Lhassa said...

J'aime beaucoup les porte cartonnettes et le tien est vraiment joli.