Tuesday, March 9, 2010

LHN exchange, both sent and received;-))


First I want to say a large thank you to Ina who made a really wonderful wooden box for me...my first one, I never got one and never tried to make one by myself, I love getting new finishings...Ina stitched me the new February ornament withotu the "February" so I can use it during the whole year...isn´t it beautifully done??? Love it...and it was filled with some goodies...these little shoes, how do you call them???

Thanks a lot for this great exchange Ina, I should do some more because it´s still fun;-))

And I also sent out mine today;-))

Have fun stitching,
Gaby

2 comments:

ina said...

I'm glad your liked my box.These shoes are called "klompen".Losts of tourits think everybody in Holland weares them.
Groetjes,Ina.

Cindy's Stitching said...

The box is really pretty.