Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spoiled Rotten by Janet!

The mailman delivered a very heavy priority mail package this morning - Janet spoiled me rotten! Her very first HoE exchange, and she went over the top! Pardon my horrible photos - I should have gone outside to the porch to take them, but we are having a bit of a windstorm this weekend... so had to use the kitchen table...


She made an amazing album for me.... wow!!!! So pretty. And she also sent me some 36 ct linen she hand dyed for me, the latest SANQ magazine (what I treat, I just gave up my subscription due to the economy) and a fantastic chart I had not yet seen, in memory of Kris Stott - what a great collection of smalls in this chart... and a pen from Janet's ebay store!

Janet filled several pages for me - here is a peek - needles, a pretty pair of Premax scissors, plenty of overdyed flosses - including some further back in the book that I think she hand dyed for her shop - and some more great charts!

Oh Janet - I simply do not know what to say. I am dying to use this! I will tonight ;-) This is going to be an heirloom! Thank you - you are off to an amazing start!

Hugs,
Carol

2 comments:

Tessa said...

What an amazing and lovely exchange - beautiful :)

Lhassa said...

Magnifique cette création en cartonnage ! Bel échange aussi.