Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Small and Christmas Ornament Received!

Just popping in to say that I received a lovely package from Kathy for the Smalls Exchange. She stitched one of the Little House Needleworks ornaments and turned it into a delightful little pillow. She also included some goodies that my children have already taken from me. Thank you so much Kathy, the charger for my camera is missing so I will try to find it so that I may upload a photo.

I also received an ornament from Lucy for the ornament exchange. The ornament was Lizzie Kate's 2010 snowman. Just prior to arriving, I pulled out all the supplies to stitch that one for myself. What a funny coincidence. I just adore the ornament Lucy. Thank you so very much to both of you.




Amy Varnell-Miller

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Ahhh....I'm a mind reader....LOL! Glad you liked it!