Saturday, January 22, 2011

Received from Tracy...

Well, Royal Mail finally came through when all was thought lost. I received Tracy's ornament on Thursday that was mailed out way back in December.
Isn't it simply fabulous?!? As is usually the case, the picture doesn't do it justice. I love the sound it makes when it moves with all the little jingle bells. Thanks, Tracy!!!



*** I dug around looking for this chart this morning, as I know many will want to know how to get this stunner... it is by Macha Creations, The Gift of Stitching Magazine, November 2008, page 36.... Carol

3 comments:

Einschies blog said...

This is really beautiful, so Tracy, can you tell me the designer???

Thanks,
Gaby

Carol said...

Hi Gaby - Isn't it gorgeous! I just found the chart, was interested too. It is by Macha Creations and is in The Gift of Stitching, Novembe 2008. Appears Tracy may have changed the colors... now I am anxious to stitch it too!

Einschies blog said...

Yeeessss I have the magazine...so everything is okay;-)))))))))

Gaby