Saturday, May 28, 2011

PS arrived!

I am so excited. I went out for a walk tonight with Sheba, my sweet German Shepherd. As I got to the end of the driveway I remebered I hadn't gottene the mail yet. So we traipsed over to the mailbox and there was a present for me. Marie Pasternak had sent me my PS exchange. When I got back I couldn't wait to open it . I had Jim open it for me. We thought it was absolutely beautiful. I picked Autumn as its my favorite season. Marie made it from book #90 called Spring and Fall. Her needle was very busy with all those stitches as she made mine over one thread instead of two. I love it. It has pumpkins and a black cat on it which I love both. Thank-you so very much Marie. It is proudly hanging on my mantle right now.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: