Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Paralyzed

Monday morning I woke up at 5am paralyzed from the waist down. Please pray for me. I suffer from a rare neurological disease that causes this called Recurrent Transverse myelitis. If you would like to know more about this disease you can go to Myelitis.org to learn . I have battled many of these recurrences but this one seems to be the worst so far. When they got me up for the first time I was unable to bear any weight since the paralysis is from high waist down. I have to admit I am afraid my walking days may be over. But I plan to fight and work hard to get as much back that I can and with my Lord guiding and healing me I am putting my hope and trust in Him. Please pray for me.

1 comment:

trillium said...

I'm praying for your recovery.
Best wishes from Marie W.