Friday, October 7, 2011

Words of Christmas Received!

Yesterday I received my wonderful exchange ornament from Cindy DeRosa.  I was puzzled as to why Cindy was sending me an ornament as I believed the person I was sending to would be sending to me, lol!  Live & learn   : )

I hope Cindy doesn't mind me using her photo to show you the ornament.  For some reason I oftentimes end up with blurry photos & this one that she posted on her blog shows the ornament very well   : )


She also included a couple of surprises with my ornament which I thought was so nice   : )

This ornament will be a lovely addition to my tree!  Thank you again Cindy!

I have finished stitching my ornament for the exchange & plan to do the finishing work this weekend.  I will post when it is sent   : )

Blessings,
Shirlee

No comments: