Wednesday, February 1, 2012

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL GROUP MEMBERS

Today we lost a valued member of our HoE community. She has informed me that she no longer wants to participate in our exchanges - and I don't blame her for how she feels.

She felt she put a lot of hard work, love and care into a recent exchange. Unfortunately, her recipient did not acknowledge receiving the exchange by posting or emailing her. Her feelings were very hurt.

I cannot say how many times I have tried to reinforce in this group the importance of communication. I am so deeply saddened that we lost this member today. She feels strongly that the recipient of her exchange behaved rudely towards her.

If you feel you cannot 1) let the sender know you got your exchange, and 2) post about it here on the blog... with a picture too!!....

... then please let me know and I will remove you from the group. This issue has been brewing for a while, and now that we lost this member, I feel we can no longer tolerate ungrateful or careless behavior. There are some of you who are repeat offenders in this area... please recognize this and do the right thing.

Thank you.
Carol and the rest of the exchange moderators...

No comments: