Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Heart's Valentine ❤

Valentine's Cushion
My Valentine's exchange arrived exactly on Valentine's Day - what a lovely surprise for me as I was home from work feeling very sorry for myself.

So here is a big thank you to Erin who really made my day. Inside my little box of treasures were a pink tea towel with red hearts - Kudos to Erin who researched my blog and found out how much I love red and pink! Also some pink silk thread, which I can't wait to stitch with, some Valentine's M&M's (all gone) Cherry Sweethearts Lip Balm, some lovely red & white ribbon which will come in handy for finishes, but of course, the piece d'resistance was the gorgeous little pillow that Erin stitched.

Erin tells me that the chart is a Passione Ricamo freebie which she stitched perfectly using red DMC - is that a variegated DMC? Erin also added some beads to give the design a sparkle, which it certainly does.

Thank you so much Erin, I love it.

Tessa x

Valentines Exchange

No comments: