Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bird Ornament Received!!!!

  I went to the mailbox today and got the most wonderful surprise. My bird ornament was there from Melissa.  It is a Barbara Ana design and is just adorable. That wasn't all though, Melissa also included 2 beautiful pieces of fabric, one is a Mulberry 32 count Belfast Linen and the other is  really pretty piece of Teal lugana. I just repainted my bathroom in this Teal color and I'm going to make some special for my bathroom with it:)  She also included the pretty little bag and some very pretty pink ric-rac trim that I can't wait to use on something. 

  Thank you so much Melissa, the ornament is so cute and I love the other items. You made my day!!

  Kayona



1 comment:

Melissa said...

Glad you liked it. I just fell in love with that ornament.