Monday, June 4, 2012

PS Exchange From Sarah

I received a wonderful ornament and package from Sarah today! Sarah stitched the 1993 Santa called Garden Santa for me! It is just beautiful!
 Sarah also sent me a bunch of goodies to make up for sending my exchange late.  The goodies include an big bunch of decorator fabric samples which are perfect for backing fabric on ornaments and pillows, a bunch of different trims, a butterfly xs kit,a Seaside themed pattern book and a pretty magnet.
Thank you so much for a wonderful exchange Sarah!



1 comment:

Sarah Beth said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed it Lisa. It really was a joy to make and I'm glad and thankful you were so very understanding. Sheba's passing was so very hard and the cancer and grieving was ongoing knowing we would lose the fight eventually. We miss her so very much.