Saturday, July 7, 2012

BBD Ornament Round Partner Info Mailed

I have just finished emailing the partner info to all members of the Blackbird Designs Christmas Ornament Round. If you did not receive your email, please let me know. Remember, our mailing date is on or before August 15, 2012.... And this is a NO GOODIES exchange. I'd also like to take a moment to apologize to those members who feel their recipients do not thank them ( we just lost a valued member due to this).... And to those whose recipients are not acknowledging receipt or communicating in any way. Please don't take this personally. Members who do not communicate will be dealt with.... I hate seeing people getting their feelings hurt. I will fix anything for you, just tell me about it. I will angel stitch, or Marie P. will.... Always happy to! ~Carol

No comments: