Saturday, August 18, 2012

My BBD ornament from Edgar arrived today!!

I went out to get the mail this morning and there was a package and I knew I didn't have anything coming.  I was thrilled to open it and find this beautiful ornament from Edgar. Once I send mine off I forget I'm getting one in return:)

It is stitched on 32 linen with Belle Soie silk. It is from the Just Cross Stitch Christmas Issue.  At the top is  the prettiest variegated silk ribbon and around the edges is a very nice gimp.

Thank you so much Edgar, I just love it. It wont be going on my Xmas tree though, its going in my computer room that I just repainted and decorated in a bird theme. It will fit in so nicely and I will see it every day. Thank you again. Kayona





1 comment:

Janet B. said...

Beautiful ornament with gorgeous colors- Edgar always does such a nice job!