Saturday, October 6, 2012

Halloween Goodies Received

My package arrived today!!  I received a real sweet pillow from Lynn, and lots of extras.  Thank you so much Lynn, I love everything.  She stitched up this charming pillow with a design called Jack Pot, from Secret Needle Night.  I am putting this little guy right next to my frog teapot, (which is very dusty).  She stitched him on a 10 count linen with perle cotton and metallic and velvet threads, and made it into a great pillow with buttons.  Such a lot of work put into this.  I love it!!  She also included a cute pumpkin photo holder, cheetah facial tissues for my purse, some recipe cards, scrapbook embellishments and a cute Halloween headband that my daughter is currently wearing.
Thank you so much Lynn, you made my day!!!
Happy Halloween everyone.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

So glad you liked it. I enjoyed stitching it for you. It is good that your daughter can wear the headband.:)