Monday, November 5, 2012

Got a wonderful surprise at the mailbox today. I got my Thanksgiving pinkeep from Dawn.

It is Eat Fish by Hillside Samplings. How cute is that turkey?? It is stitched on an unknown fabric from her stash with DMC and Sampler threads. Around the edges shes used a pretty matching gimp and along the gimp are gold headed pins and some have beads added also. She also included the chart by Lizzie Kate called Dogs Leave Paw Prints, fabric and floss. I love dogs, I have 3 of my own:)  I will be stitching this today for a friend of mine who recently lost her dog that was 19 years old and I will put Bookers name on the dog house:) Oh, ignore the date on the picture, I dont know how to set my cameras date, lol.

Thank you so much Dawn. I loooove the pinkeep and goodies. Kayona



No comments: