Sunday, December 30, 2012

Ornament exchange received

I received such a beautiful box yesterday from Sarah when I came home from my little Christmas with our family.  It had so many pretty things in it including my beautiful ornament, a gorgeous scarf, a pretty Christmas pillow along with pretty trims, tea, and other pretties.

She so thoroughly spoiled me.  It was such a special thing for me because my Christmas was a little bit of a downer, and this box perked me up so much.

Thank you so much Sarah!  You thoroughly made my day!! I'll post a picture later today.

Melissa



1 comment:

Sarah Beth said...

So glad you loved it. I felt like God told me to make it special for you so I added a few extras. I'm happy it made your Christmas better. I love how the pillow turned out. I joined your blog. Merry Christmas