Thursday, December 6, 2012

Received my Stitchers Choice Ornament today and incredible goodies!!!

Checked my mail and there was a box from Amy.  I don't know what to say but WOW and thank you soooo much!!!  First off I love the ornament she made me. Its a Prairie Schooler Santa from 1984 and I love Santas!!  She stitched little beads all along the edges of it and it hangs by a red ribbon. Can't wait to put it on the tree.

Next  she included a Just Nan kit called Blitzen Glistens, it has the chart, embellishments, fabric and floss.  Along with the kit she sent the Blitzen Glistens frame and the frame is just  beautiful. I am such a lover of Just Nan and Shepherds Bush, they are my two favorites..........So as if that were not enough she included a Shepherds Bush kit called Scatter Christmas.  I can't wait to start on these, I just don't know which one to do first, I'm so excited.  Also she sent a chart by Shakespears Peddler called Jenny Beans Christmas Sampler and a cute nail file with owls on it......Unfortunately I have plenty of use for that because I broke three nails this week, sigh. :) 



Ignore that camera date, I still can't set my camera, lol.

Thank you so much Amy, I just don't know what else to say. I love the ornament and everything else you sent.  Its all beautiful. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Kayona


No comments: