Thursday, December 13, 2012

Stitcher's Choice

First, yesterday the mailman had a package for me.  This was the wonderfulness that was inside.


Dawn, thank you so much for the wonderful ornie.  Right after I took photos, I put it up on my tree.  Those gingerbread folks are too cute.  Also, thanks for the chart, and threads to stitch it with... I may just have to start it in the new year.  :)

You wanna see a closer photo of that cute ornie?


I thought you would.  :)

Second, I mailed off my exchange today.  It has a long way to go, but the post said it should be there by the 17th, I don't know if I trust that!  Guess we will have to wait and see.  I forgot to take a picture of it though, so I hope my partner will!

-Leigh

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Glad you like it! I love it to, almost kept it for myself, lol. At least I have the magazine to do another :) Merry Christmas.