Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Shepherd's Bush Ornament Received :)

Today I received my Shepherds Bush ornament from Sarah, along with a bunch of other goodies.  The deign is Christmas Joy and is taken from the book, BHG "A Cross Stitch Christmas Timeless Treasures".  She stitched it one over on Au Ver A Soie linen.  She used WDW, Madiera, Dmc and Victorian Motto threads. Around it is the cutest sparkly silver cording, very festive, lol.



She also included a little tin stuffed full of trims and laces, it was so fun to go through :) A very pretty piece of cotton fabric with fruit and flowers on it, I already know how I'm going to use it.  She also included two wonderful hard back cross stitch books, I'm going to look through them some more when I get done here.



Then there was this beautiful card that she made. I've never made a card before and this one is so stinking cute. Its going in my computer room which I redecorated this summer in a bird theme. 



Thank you so much Sarah, you really spoiled me, Kayona

1 comment:

Sarah Beth said...

You are so very welcome Kayona. It was a joy. I got the card in a kit so the pieces were there for me to choose from to make the card. The books I got a steal on at half price books..they were only a dollar a piece:-) I couldn't resist.

I know I broke the rules and added extras but that was because I was almost a month late. I suffer from MS and it really beat me up this past month. Kayona was very patient and understanding and I felt she deserved something for having to wait so long. Hope I haven't bothered anyone by doing this.