Saturday, June 22, 2013

Two Exchanges Received Today

 The first exchange I opened today was the Stitchers Christmas Choice.  It came all the way from the UK to Wisconsin from Jayne Nelson.  She noticed on my blog that I love peacocks and stitched for me Holiday Peacock by Courtney Collection from Just Cross-Stitch Christmas Ornament 2010.  It was finished with peacock feathers!!  It is already placed on my revolving Holiday Tree and I absolutely love it.  Thank you so much.
 A picture of the back of the peacock ornament.
The second exchange I opened today was from Edgar. It was from the Summer Exchange. It took my breathe away; it is such a beautiful Pinkeep!!  It was even sent with a stand.  The pattern is from One Goode Huswife and is called One Bird Free.  DMC was used on 36 ct vintage linen.
Thank you so much!!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

they are beautiful, love Edgars work

Marie said...

Absolutely stunning!