Monday, August 5, 2013

Fantastic Friendship Exchange Arrived!

I could not be happier with the exchange that Janet B. sent to me; it truly made my day.

Take a look at this beautiful Stitcher's Caddy:

Designer: Homespun Elegance
Design: Friendship and Blossoms
Stitched for: MarieP
Stitched by: Janet B


I love this, and what perfect design for this exchange!  My husband was so impressed that he suggested I not use it but rather hang it up on display.  Although it should be on display I want to use it and look forward to organizing my next project in it. Thank you so much Janet, you certainly made this an extra special exchange.

I know that Mylene received the exchange that I sent her but she has been unable to post a picture.  Here is the Scissor Holder that I sent.  The design is a freebie, I posted the link on my blog.

Designer: Cosmic Handmade
Design: Friends
Stitched for: Mylene
Stitched by: MarieP


No comments: