Sunday, August 25, 2013

Runners Up Christmas Ornament Round now taking sign ups!

There are two other exchanges taking sign ups right now, so I debated whether or not to bother to post a Christmas ornament round in its regular slot right now... then decided I still wanted to do one, so will now see if anyone else wants to??
I chose for this round the "runner ups" from previous polls and thought it might be fun.... if you join this exchange your task will be to choose from one of these three designers who came close but never got voted in for their own exchange rounds.... Just Nan, Little House Needleworks, Country Cottage Needleworks...
Anyone in with me??
Usual HoE rules apply here - please stitch only a Christmas ornament that is in its finished condition and ready to be displayed by its recipient... also NO AIDA, use either linen or evenweave only... I have been asked if a perforated paper ornament is OK, I would think that would be fun if you want to do that!
Stitch any Christmasy design by either Just Nan, Little House Needleworks or Country Cottage Needleworks
Taking sign ups from today until August 25, 2013
Mailing date will be October 15, 2013
Email me at carol sutcliffe @ comcast . net (delete spaces) to sign up
If you are not already an HoE member, contact me - an active stitching blog is required to participate as well as an ability to commit to following through with any exchange for which you sign up... and I will see if I can get you fit into the group, always love new members

No comments: