Monday, September 23, 2013

Prairie Schooler Ornament received

I received my beautiful ornament today.  I love it so much!!!!  I am so very sorry to the person who stitched this for me.  I was so excited when it was in my mailbox that I opened it at the post office.  A friend of mine works there and I was showing her as well and somewhere along the way between there and home I lost the letter that was included.  I did read it but now I cant find it I cant remember who stitched this lovely ornament for me.  So, please let me know as I would like to thank you properly.  The poor envelope looked like it had been through a war zone to get to me but the ornament is perfect and will be a wonderful addition to my tree this Christmas!!

3 comments:

Cole said...

Hi Karen ~ I was your sender... I'm so happy you like your ornament, and that it finally arrived as well!

Karens Country Yard said...

Thank you so much. I love it!!!

Carol said...

It's a beauty Nicole :-)