Monday, November 4, 2013

Stitcher's Choice Christmas Ornament Round Taking Sign Ups

I am running a little late with getting this one started... am opening sign ups today for the next round of the Christmas Ornament Exchange. We will do Stitcher's Choice. This will be a quick sign up period - usual rules, linen or evenweave only, no aida. Stitch any Christmas ornament you wish, and the ornament shall be fully completed and ready for your receipient to hang on his or her tree when it arrives. I will take sign ups for today until November 4, 2013 Mailing date will be December 15, 2013 ***If you can mail earlier than that date, that would be greatly appreciated. The postal system is notriously slow during the holiday periods and many in our group live at all corners of the earth ;-) If you are not already and HoE member, and desire to sign up, please email me. Remember, an active stitching blog is required for participation. To sign up, pleae email me at carol sutcliffe @ comcast . net (omit all spaces) and provide me with your name, mailing address, email address and blog link.

1 comment:

Karens Country Yard said...

Put me down for this one Carol!!

Karen