Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Stitcher's Choice Ornament Round Partner Info Sent

Names were drawn and matched, and emails were sent tonight to the 12 ladies in the Stitcher's Choice Christmas Ornament Round.

I apologize that most of you received the email twice with different headers.  I was distracted and missed adding one pair of partners to the database before sending the first emails...  I had to change the name of the group/email header in order for it to add the last pair... so multiple emails were sent to all except for Lynn.... sorry Lynn, but I got my boo boo in time!

If you can send your ornament at all early, that would be fantastic.  Some ornaments need to go overseas.  We all know holiday mail is notoriously slow, so if we can get our ornaments out quickly we will stand a better chance of our recipients being able to hang their ornaments this year.

Can't wait to see what everyone chooses to stitch!

No comments: