Friday, January 10, 2014

Taking Sign Ups for First 2014 Christmas Ornament Round - Stitcher's Choice

I know, I know.... Christmas 2013 is just around the corner now! But, time to start thinking about Christmas 2014 too! I am taking sign ups right now for the first round of 2014. The theme will again be Stitcher's Choice - it is just too popular!! The usual rules apply here. NO AIDA, linen or evenweave only. Also, it will be another NO GOODIES round. There are a few openings in HoE. If you are interested in joining us, please email me at carol sutcliffe @ comcast . net to talk about joining. An active stitching blog is required. Will take sign ups until January 10, 2014 Mailing date will be February 15, 2014 Active members, please email me at the email above and get signed up today :-) Happy Holidays to all!! Carol

No comments: