Thursday, May 8, 2014

Taking Sign Ups Now for Latest Christmas Ornament Exchange



So, now that we are off and running, the Christmas Ornaments from the latest round are mostly sent off and are now being received, it is time to take sign ups for the next round.  I am really, really pleased with how well the Christmas Ornament rounds have been succeeding, so let's just keep going and make pretty trees for this year.

The usual rules continue to apply.  Please send only your ornament to your partner.  With postal costs rising, especially internationally, lets keep our packets small and affordable.  Remember, we use only linen and evenweave in HoE, although if your pattern calls for perforated paper, that would be OK too (I see so many in recent JCS issues that are on perforated paper and they are so cute!)...but NO AIDA, please, please respect this.

Also, of course, please send your ornament finished and absolutely ready to display.  If you are stuck on how to finish your ornament, there are tutorials here in the sidebar, or reach out to one of the moderators or a fellow HoE stitcher for any advice and help. We are all here to help you.

I am still taking sign ups for new members - I will need your blog link, and need to know that you are reliable and committed to exchanging.  You can contact me at the email below that I will post for sign ups.  You will not automatically be in the exchange until you hear from me and a Blogger invite is sent to you.

I will take sign ups from now until May 8, 2014
I will send partner names out right after that, and our mailing date will be June 15, 2014

To sign up, please email me at carol sutcliffe @ comcast . net (deleting all spaces), and include your name and postal address, along with your blog URL to be assured to be in the exchange.

No comments: