Friday, July 4, 2014

Taking Sign Ups Now for Biscornu Exchange

We have not had a biscornu exchange in a very long time, so I am opening one up now!  I will still set up an August Christmas Ornament exchange soon, but the group need something else to do right now... so let's try this :-)

For this exchange, you will stitch a biscornu of your choice and send it to your partner.  Please use either linen or evenweave, NO AIDA.

This will again be a no-goodies exchange to keep costs down.  Of late, this also includes postal costs.

I will take sign ups from now until July 4, 2014.

Mailing date will be August 1, 2014.

There are a few openings for new members in HoE.  If you are interested in joining our exchange group, please email me a carol sutcliffe @ comcast . net (remove all spaces) and send me your active blog link with a note of interest in joining us.

For members to sign up for this exchange, please email me at carol sutcliffe @ comcast  . net (remove all spaces) and include your name, mailing address, blog link and a request to join the biscornu exchange.

Thank you - and happy Spring or Fall, wherever you are ;-)

Carol

No comments: